EG Workforce Solutions is currently looking for 1st, 2nd and 3rd shift Assemblers for Viking Corporation in Hastings. You will be responsible for assembling sprinkler heads. Pay is $12.00/hr.
Viking has been a global leader in fire protection for almost 100 years. Viking Corporation designs and manufactures sprinklers and piping systems that are installed in buildings globally. Viking systems are trusted to protect some of the world’s most important and famous buildings from the White House to Disney Theme Parks.
Join the EG Team
- Earn $12.00 per hour
- Get paid weekly
- Referral bonus! Earn $100 after the person you refer completes 45 days at Viking
- Average 40 hours per week and earn:
- Six paid holidays to working associates after 1,500 hours of work
- Access to Health Care Benefits at group rates after 60 days of employment
- HSA (Health Savings Account) are also available after 60 days of employment
Why work at Viking Corporation?
- This is a temp-to-hire position and Viking Corporation hires high performing employees from the temporary workforce offering a pay increase & great benefit plan.
- As part of the Viking team, you’ll make above average wages, earn a cash bonus after 30 days on the job, and learn how to build and test the equipment that keeps people and buildings around the world safe.
Assembles metal products, such as sprinkler frames of all types and concealed covers partially or completely
Tests assembled trim, inspecting and packaging
Operates drill presses, small air toggle presses, hand semi-automatic assemblers, solder applicators or riveting machines to assist in assembly operation
Work hours are:
- First Shift | 7:00am – 3:00pm | Monday – Friday
- Second Shift | 3:00pm – 11:00pm | Monday – Friday
- Third Shift | 11:00pm – 7:00am | Monday - Friday
- 210 N. Industrial Dr, Hastings MI, 49058 USA
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
- 1-3 years of assembly or relevant experience or equivalent training or education
- Lift up to 25 lbs
At EG, our mission is to help people succeed. We do that by matching people like you with open jobs at reputable companies who are hiring now. The EG team is trained and dedicated to guiding you through the hiring process, and finding you a job, a paycheck, and a workplace community that values YOU. EG is more than a staffing agency. We partner with people to help them work forward to a better life.