We are seeking a Director Of Operations to become an integral part of our dynamic and growing team! If you have experience in Solutions based Operations, then this is the job for you.
**We are seeking a Director Of Operations to become an integral part of our dynamic and growing team! **An environment where people are respected and have fun working together.
- Accomplishes business line objectives by establishing plans, budgets, and result measurements and implementing those instruments to achieve desired results. Allocates resources fluidly to address the highest priorities to optimize gain. Results / accomplishments will be measured by your ability to grow the BPO division. Quantitative measures used to assess performance include the level of increased BPO revenue, new accounts implemented and number of accounts renewed. Regularly reviews and assesses progress in a disciplined manner, making mid-course corrections quickly to minimize step-backs.
- Works with current customers to deepen and expand their partnership with EG. Personally checks-in regularly with key customer contacts to monitor relationship progress.
- Builds and continually upgrades BPO sales engine, strategies and tactics to capture additional market share. Primary focus is securing new on-site accounts. Personally identifies development potential in existing accounts and prospect companies, forging relationships with key prospects and decision makers, influencing prospective buyers as to why EG is their ideal BPO partner and closing new accounts; minimum number as identified in the annual Strategic Plan.
- Develops and negotiates the contractual agreements between EG and its BPO customers. Works with the assigned Account Managers and staff to ensure they understand and adhere to the stated goals and contract terms.
- Conducts effective quarterly business reviews to help customers understand the value EG is providing and to uncover additional opportunities and gaps where EG can help its customers to be more successful. Customers should look forward to these quarterly assessment sessions and be willing to schedule at least an hour for the discussion.
- Increases company’s effectiveness by overseeing the recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, mentoring, promoting, counseling and disciplining of staff in your area of responsibility. Communicates and lives EG’s values, strategies and objectives. Assigns accountability and maximizes resources. Plans, monitors and appraises job results. With the appropriate Direct Report / Account Manager, takes corrective action quickly to ensure annual targets are met. Develops a climate for offering innovative ideas and opinions regardless of position. Provides educational and learning opportunities for continued staff development. Enforces ethical business practices.
- Conducts quarterly coaching sessions, identifies and helps effect development opportunities and completes an annual performance appraisal for all Direct Reports.
- Maintains exemplary quality service by establishing and enforcing organizational standards.
- Develops a professional network of contacts to build / maintain access to potential new business opportunities.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- 10+ years managerial experience in an outsourced environment
- Successful prospecting and deal closing track record
- Savvy in building high performance work teams
- Excellent customer service and partnering skills – delivering to exceed customer expectations, anticipating customer needs and filling those voids
- Ability to be sensitive to the nuances and complexity of existing and potential customer organizations and to work well within their organizational hierarchy
- Excellent performance assessment and course correction capabilities (e.g., financial performance, people performance, customer satisfaction / prospect management)
- Ability to lead and supervise a diverse group of managers dispersed geographically
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written. Ability to craft a compelling story in proposal generation materials and RFP responses.
Please email resume to: email@example.com